Monday, June 25, 2012

Running

Well, I had to post this today.  I have been getting up every morning and running 3 miles.  Last week I ran 6 out of 7 days.  (I was so proud of myself!)  Today running, I actually ran my fastest morning time, 34 minutes! It about killed me but I did it.  I have so enjoyed my morning runs.  Smithfield is a beautiful city and I love enjoying everything as I run.  My favorite thing is looking at the temple as I run down 100 east and approach 400 south.  There is such a pretty view of the temple from here.  The next run is July 4th, then Logan's 24th, trying to find one for August, and Chad and I are planning on Top of Utah 5k (anyone else who wants to join us is more than welcome).  I am trying to run one every month until it's too cold.  See how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment